Announcement

Collapse

Rules

0. Abide the common sense.
1. No warez or links leading to warez.
2. No offensive language.
3. No flood.
4. No meaningless posting.
5. No illegal activities.
6. Absolutely no SPAM.
7. No article reposting (don't repost articles that you find on other sites).
8. No whole posts in the increased or decreased font size.
9. Forex signals without detailed explanations are allowed only in the Forex Signals subforum.
10. Absolutely no commercial content/links in any subforums except for Advertisements.
11. Highlighting MQL4 and MQL5 code is encouraged. You won't get infraction if you don't highlight it, but it's for your own good .
12. Links to trading performance tracking websites (myfxbook.com, mt4i.com, etc.) are not allowed unless the EA/strategy is shared along with the link or unless they are completely necessary to prove some vital point in a discussion.
13. Advertisement of any .ex4/.ex5 decompilation services is strictly prohibited in all subforums.

By using this forum you confirm that you will follow these rules and that your membership can be limited or even terminated if you break them.
See more
See less

THE MT5 Expert Advisor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • THE MT5 Expert Advisor

    MT5

    The Forex market is getting more and more interests and investment attentions with the dollar deficit expectedly looming, also in the equation are the foreign exchange Expert Advisors that push the big players in the Forex game to the apex.


    Roughly 90% of forex trader don't end up making money; WHY?


    Like you and me, traders are human too and they also get tired and sometimes, greedy. In key moments or market conditions, humans lack the confidence and objectivity to think straight as we often nurse fears of what could happen and more importantly, we usually end up reading the situation wrongly (90% of the time we try to) - #Inconsistency.



    Taking the human nature into cognizance, 90% of forex traders WILL CERTAINLY LOSE their INVESTMENTS IN FOREX. Making them consistently on the giving end of he equation and the rest of the 10% on the winning end. This factor, coupled with the popular illusion of being a millionaires overnight from trading some "guru's" forex trading system and systems gotten from an ebook or video is what makes the Forex market good business for the brokers and so called forex guru's.

    An forex Expert Advisor is a man-made "robot" or much better called a software. Robots normally defeat humans at chess games and they do too when it comes to forex trading. An EA (Expert Advisor) software watches the forex market, places trades under pre-instructed parameters (strategies), without fears, low confidence, greed, inconsistency, sentiments, emotions and other human factors which characteristics majority of forex traders.


    The EA has a defined plan and it sticks to the plan regardless of how ugly or unclear the market seem. Devoid of greed and running for 24 hours daily on your behalf.


Working...
X